Monday, June 20, 2005

Hello fellow bloggers,

This is my first foray into the world of blogging as the initiator of a blog. I hope that it will be able to grow and evolve into something great. Let me start this blog with a bit about me. I am a married father of four with a nascent freelance writing career. I also run a web-based business and work as a vocational counselor for my local county hospital. It is my hope that people with interests in writing, reading, entrepreneurship, and family will post with thoughts, ideas, and advice for others who have these interests. The Internet is a big "place," but it is also a great place for like-minded people to connect and assist each other. I welcome any and all to post and help get this thing rolling.

I wanted to post nothing more than an introduction and invitation today. I will continue to write things that I feel could be helpful, entertaining, or cathartic in future postings. Hope you will join in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I'll check back agin soon. Thanks.