Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Where's Don?

If it seems like I haven’t been around here lately, it’s because, well, I haven’t.  I’d like to apologize to my adoring fans – both of you.  Really. I mean it.

It seems that I’ve bitten off more than I can chew, and I can’t even spit any of it out.  I’m not complaining, mind you.  I’m enjoying my busy-ness, but it doesn’t leave much blog time.  I’ve been writing articles for a site called howtodothings.com, which has been good, but I keep ending up with these deadlines.  I’m not used to deadlines.  On top of that, I’m collaborating with a writer from Australia on a choose-your-own-adventure serialized book that we hope to have published at thedeepening.com – if they accept it of course.  

I’m also working with a partner back home on a website that we hope will be entertaining, funny, and lucrative.  It’s not up yet, but it will be called hollywoodshallows.com.  Keep a look out in the future for this amazing new website from the creators of writepassage.blogspot.com, The Simpsons, and Family Guy (OK, maybe not those last two).

Top that off with my own individual stories and projects, and a 3 month, on-going battle with the Superintendent of Schools and the Board of Education to get a certain administrator investigated, and perhaps given corrective action.  (Names withheld to prevent ambulance-chasing societal leeches from finding a target).  It’s been a busy summer!

So with all that said, dear reader, please know that I love me as much as you do, and I will do whatever I can to give to the world what it wants most – me.

No comments: