Monday, November 13, 2006

Ramblin' Man


I was just commenting on my blog in a forum today. See how computer savvy I am? Blogs and fora and…mine sweeper.

Anyway, upon commenting, I realized I hadn't posted anything here in a while. I know you all missed me, and I think Google was upset that I was using up one quintillionth of one percent of one server storing old entries and not adding new ones, so I'm back! For a minute. Got stuff to do, you know.

What stuff? you ask. Well, there's laundry and cleaning and balancing the weight of the world on my shoulders. Okay, I guess I can give up that last thing. But then there's all this writing I need to work on. I'm actually writing a novel (insert eye roll and groan here). Yeah, yeah, zillions of people are "writing a novel". Well you know what? I am writing a novel, so there. I've got almost 5 or maybe even 6 – yes 6! – pages finished. Well, if you count the doodles.

I'm also working on that hollywoodshallows.com thing I told you all about. I say "you all" as a colloquialism, and not because I think anyone but Mom is reading this. And maybe not even Mom. Anyway, don't try the link, it's not live yet. And don't go telling people that I make up web sites that can't be linked to and pretend they're mine. Yeah, I hear things. Word gets around.

And then I intersperse that writing with short story. That's not a typo. It's not plural. Ahh, well. Let's see you do better.

Wow, this is one of the most rambling blog entries I've ever done. Do you like it? Let's see you do better.

See, this is why you should never write your blog entries while drinking rubbing alcohol.

So, this was pathetic. I'm going to post it anyway. For those of you reading my blog for the first time, scroll down to the good entries. There are some. Really. There are.

Well good night everyone. Don't forget to tip your waitress, and drive safely!

2 comments:

Don said...

Ouch! That's kind of harsh. You better watch your back, sister.

Tripp said...

Hey You, King of Sarcasia! :D

It seems that you haven't written on your blog for a LOOOOOOOOONG time, but I just wanted to tell you that your posts are hilARious and I wish you luck on your novel that, hopefully, is finished by now. I hope you don't mind that I've posted a link to your blog on my own website* so other people can enjoy your humor.

G'day!
Tripp
*http://www.freewebs.com/draagonfliir/